Wednesday 2 November 2016

Great News

We've had two lots of great news recently!

Firstly our loan has finally been approved so we can get the house reroofed and rewired. There's been pretty much no progress of late because our leaky roof makes it hard to do any of the other rooms! After the roof and wiring is done we should be able to finish off the few remaining rooms. I cannot wait. As an apology for the stuffing around and time it took they also refunded us $200 which is interest we would have gained if the money had been in the account. It was a lovely gesture because I was pretty upset and angry about the hoops we had to jump through and the time it took.

The other fantastic news is that we are expecting baby number 5!! 



I am currently 15 weeks and should have my scan in a month. I can't wait to see bub again. We had a bit of a scare early on with some bleeding so I saw bub at 8 weeks, but haven't seen the little blob siince. We will also most likely find out the gender. We have no preference I just need a half way surprise as I am not a big fan of pregnancy haha. This baby will be the tie-breaker so all bets are on!

No comments:

Post a Comment