Wednesday 9 November 2016

Changing Things Already!

Not a whole lot to report. We are still waiting on a time when the roofing guy and electricians can both make it so no work yet on the roof or electrics. We have however hung some new sheer curtains (Vivan from Ikea) and I adore them! They let so much light into the dining/lounge area whilst still giving us privacy.


I also decided to change the fireplace from Malay Grey to Vivid White. I just felt it brightened the room up more and provided a better contrast with the hearth and fireplace surround:


I also finally got around to painting the last wall in the boys room. I'd fallen pregnant before finishing the room off and have only just started to feel back to normal! 16 weeks pregnant today and my first hospital appointment is next week. I am really hoping my 20 week scan will be booked in then too so I know when we can find out the bub's gender. I have strong boy vibes so curious to see if I am right. I don't really care what we have and we already have two of each anyway but I still love finding out. Such a nice halfway surprise given I am really not a fan of pregnancy. I think that surprises people because of how many children we have chosen to have but whilst I love the result and am grateful I am able to have children, I still don't really enjoy the process beyond the scan and kicks. 

Off now to do the boys floors so we can install some cupboards and get their room tidy!


No comments:

Post a Comment